While formerly reserved for the likes of exposed brick lofts and industrial condo spaces, the industrial look has recently made its way into the homes of both urban-dwellers and suburbanites. With simple shapes and raw materials like galvanized steel, glass and reclaimed wood, the look can be incorporated into your own home decor, whether you undertake a full makeover or simply use a few pieces as a fab contrast to a feminine space.
Here are 10 industrial chic pieces to get you started on creating the look in your own space.
Mid-century modern card catalog
While there are many retailers throughout Canada that sell fab industrial pieces, you can’t go wrong with vintage. This mid-century modern card catalog would be perfectly repurposed as craft storage or to house supplies in any home office design. Hindsvik on Etsy, $333.
Decorating & Design - Accessories
Industrial chic decor
Get the urban loft look in your own home with these 10 industrial chic pieces.
- Page 1: Mid-century modern card catalog
- Page 2: Industrial coffee table
- Page 3: Carpenter clamp lamp
- Page 4: Reclaimed wood bench
- Page 5: Reclaimed walnut desk
- Page 6: Industrial document box
- Page 7: Hand-forged ball finial
- Page 8: Monochromatic wall clock
- Page 9: Galvanized metal drink caddy
- Page 10: Industrial glass pendant