We reflect on a year of fabulous design and inspirational decor with our 25 favourite bedrooms of 2012.
Photography by Angus Fergusson
To create this paint project headboard, Stacey used a coat of charcoal paint and a stencil. It introduces a note of sophistication into the dream master bedroom.
To see the rest of this space, check out our interior story: Interior design: Turquoise contemporary condo.
Learn about this homeowner and interior designer Stacy Cohen.
- Page 1: Eclectic and colourful
- Page 2: Contemporary classic
- Page 3: Modern rustic
- Page 4: Contemporary sophistication
- Page 5: Vintage charm
- Page 6: Modern colour and pattern
- Page 7: Vibrant and contemporary
- Page 8: Industrial chic
- Page 9: Parisian perfection
- Page 10: Girly glam
- Page 11: Boho chic
- Page 12: Scandinavian chic
- Page 13: Fresh and playful
- Page 14: Country cottage
- Page 15: Rustic Mid-Century Modern
- Page 16: Simple and sumptuous
- Page 17: Glitz and glam
- Page 18: Vintage white appeal
- Page 19: Graphic and modern
- Page 20: Soothing and subtle
- Page 21: Eclectic west coast style
- Page 22: Simple and refined
- Page 23: Comfortably chic
- Page 24: Global flair
- Page 25: Boathouse chic