Bloggers' budget decorating ideas: Artwork
Use art to give your home some personality with these 10 creative and budget-friendly decorating ideas.
Photography by Christine Shankowsky
Just Bella: Fabricating art
"There is nothing more affordable than shopping your own home to add some great, quick decor updates. I'd been looking to change up the art on my mantle for quite sometime but just hadn't found the right piece. While shopping my home, I found some beautiful, bright, coordinating scraps of fabric that I thought would be perfect for an easy and affordable DIY project. It's as easy as picking out some great coordinating fabric, framing it and you're done! An instant update that is affordable as they come - free!" -- Christine Shankowsky
Christine is a new mom and design aficionado based out of Edmonton, Alberta. You can find her over at Just Bella blogging about all things beautiful, including life, home, design, travel and food.
- Page 1: The Fabulous Design File: Personalized posters
- Page 2: Sense and Simplicity: Edited photography
- Page 3: Just Bella: Fabricating art
- Page 4: First Time Fancy: Framed objects
- Page 5: Desire to Decorate: Floral frames
- Page 6: Marcus Design: Boldly overmatted
- Page 7: A Tranquil Townhouse: Jeweled decor
- Page 8: Little Bits of Lovely: Etsy finds
- Page 9: Vintage Paper Parade: Decorative paper
- Page 10: Interior Design Musings: Chic chain detail