Inside design: Peter Wilds
In his new studio curated with the curious and the classic, the trendy and the traditional, Vancouver designer Peter Wilds proves that opposites, as they say, do attract.
Peter Wilds Design
The 729-square-foot Gastown studio of Peter Wilds Design sits at street level with huge storefront-like windows to provide snapshots of his style to people passing by.
- Page 1: Peter Wilds' design style
- Page 2: "Do you live here?"
- Page 3: The studio's launching point
- Page 4: Dining chairs
- Page 5: About the space
- Page 6: Peter Wild's vibe and style
- Page 7: Considering men in decor
- Page 8: Playing with opposites
- Page 9: Peter Wild's attire
- Page 10: A space needs great lighting
- Page 11: Important factors