The glamorous look may not be for everyone but if you love luxurious fabrics, decadent finishes, pretty accessories and dramatic prints, then you're sure to love these ideas for adding glamour to your home. "A little bling goes a long way in creating a glamorous space," says Lisa Canning, Designer, Lisa Canning Interiors. "Layer chandeliers, beautiful vases and crystal accessories to create a truly luscious look," she says. "Glamour can be achieved very easily with wallpaper. Textured paper, metallic paper or dramatic prints create drama and visual interest."
You don't have to go overboard. Carefully select luxury pieces you love and pair them with things you already own to amp up the glam factor without going over the top. Here's some inspiration:
Glass Link Chandelier
A chandelier is one of the easiest ways to add glamour to your home – and this modern interpretation is a real find. It will throw a sparkle across your table and cast a luminescent glow around the room. Dining will be infinitely more special under this chandelier.
Available at: West Elm
Decorating & Design - Styling Secrets
Look of the week: Glamour
Add a touch of glamour to your home with these 10 beautiful finds.
- Page 1: Glass Link Chandelier
- Page 2: Eclectic Silver-Plated Jewelry Boxes
- Page 3: Naya Purple Vases
- Page 4: Large Ivory Pillar Candles
- Page 5: Silk Pillow
- Page 6: Diamond-Cut Globe Vase
- Page 7: 'Broomstick' Faux Silk Grommet Panel
- Page 8: Italian Hotel Satin Stitch Sheeting White Collection
- Page 9: Tattoo Wallpaper by Kelly Hoppen
- Page 10: Mongolian Lamb Pillow Cover