The vibrant pinks, blues and greens of summer have faded into deep, moody undertones of charcoal, chocolate, aubergine, rust and goldenrod. It’s fall – time to wrap your hands around that steaming, spicy cup of cider, breathe in that crisp, cool breeze and welcome the season not only into your heart but also into your home. Here’s how.
1 White pumpkin fall centerpieces
Pumpkins are a staple of fall decorating, but not everyone embraces the onset of orange. Opt instead for white varieties like Baby Boo and Casper to pepper along the table and around the fireplace.
Decorating & Design - Styling Secrets
Seasonal fall home decor ideas
As summer fades, we welcome fall with new home decor to match the season.
- Page 1: White pumpkin centerpieces
- Page 2: Cinnamon and cider
- Page 3: Natural elements
- Page 4: Rough-edged table runner
- Page 5: Candles
- Page 6: Fall fruits
- Page 7: An elegant table with a natural look
- Page 8: Wood and wicker baskets
- Page 9: Wreaths
- Page 10: Subsituting for fresh-cut flowers
- Page 11: Blankets
- Page 12: Cottage-feel family room