If you've ever sat back and looked at a room in your home and thought that it needed a lift, consider curtains. Beautiful curtains can take a room from drab to fab in mere minutes. From linen window coverings to gorgeous silk panels, curtains are an easy way to add drama and interest to any space. They give a room a finished, polished look and whether you opt for custom-made or ready-to-wear drapery, the options are endless. Check out 10 of our favourite curtains.
Peyton linen cotton drape
These curtains will instantly renew the look of your home decor. If you're ready for an update but not a full-blown makeover, just try changing the colour of your curtains. $59-$179, Pottery Barn.
Decorating & Design - Window Treatments
10 curtains we love
Breathe new life into your home decor with stylish new drapery.
- Page 1: Peyton linen cotton drape
- Page 2: Thai silk banded drapery
- Page 3: Ikat Ogee linen window panel
- Page 4: Ross natural sheer curtain panel
- Page 5: Ready-to-wear drapery panels
- Page 6: Odessa striped curtains
- Page 7: Gail stripe blackout shades
- Page 8: Grommet drapery
- Page 9: 3-side inlay banding
- Page 10: Remington curtains