Recipe: Pomegranate cocktail
• 3 tablespoons Veev
• 1/2 cup/125 ml sweetened pomegranate juice
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1/4 to 1/2 cup crushed ice
• 10 fresh pomegranate seeds, for garnish
• 1 lime wedge, for garnish
1 In a cocktail mixer, mix together the Veev, pomegranate juice, lime juice, and ice.
2 Place the pomegranate seeds in a 4- to 6-ounce cocktail glass. Pour the pomegranate mixture into the glass and garnish with the lime.
Excerpted from I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas by Anna Getty. Copyright © 2009 by Anna Getty. Excerpted by permission of Chronicle Books. All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be reproduced or reprinted without permission in writing from the publisher.