Prep this meal the night before for a delicious breakfast on the go.
An easy breakfast recipe for peanut butter lovers that's prepared overnight so it's ready to go in the morning.
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chocolate vegan protein powder (rice-based if possible)
- 1 tbsp powdered peanut butter (plain or chocolate) or fresh nut butter
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk (plain or vanilla), divided
- Sweetener of choice to taste if needed
1 Layer all the ingredients from oats to vanilla in a 1-quart Mason jar or another dish with a cover. Add 1/4 cup of the milk.
2 Stir in the milk to give you the room to add the remaining 1/4 cup of milk.
3 Mix well and let sit in the fridge overnight.
4 Stir and serve.
Makes 1 serving.