Rainbow slaw recipe
A refreshing raw salad that's as visually appealing as it is deliciously satisfying.
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 coloured arrots, peeled and cut into fine matchsticks
- 1 small fennel bulb, shredded
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 ruby beet, thinly sliced
- 1 golden beet, thinly sliced
- 1/4 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red cabbage, shredded
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fennel fronds
Apple cider vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated orange zest
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Pinch each: sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 Set out all the slaw ingredients except the parsley and fennel fronds on a platter in separate little piles or place in a large bowl and toss together to combine.
2 To make the apple cider vinaigrette, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the slaw and top with the parsley and fennel fronds. Serve immediately.