Indulge your senses in all summer has to offer with these seasonally-sound food essentials!
One of the best things about the summer is dining al fresco, enjoying your favourite seasonal fare. With fresh, flavourful ingredients in abundance, seasonal cooking is usually pretty simple, but innovative new tools can make it even more so! They won't cramp your creativity, but they will speed things up so you can cut down on time spent inside and make the most of the outdoors!
Zuko duo quick pop maker
Not only will these creative customized popsicles have children squealing with delight, they're bound to put a smile on adult faces, too! Make two pops at a time in under 10 minutes and six in total before refreezing is needed. Reusable sticks and drip guards will make this a pop-ular household item all summer long. Williams-Sonoma, $36.95.
- Page 1: Zuko duo quick pop maker
- Page 2: Kenmore gas grill
- Page 3: Margaritaville frozen concoction maker
- Page 4: Petite Maison goat cheese baker
- Page 5: Cedar grilling plank
- Page 6: Hamilton Beach ice cream maker
- Page 7: FireWire flexible grilling skewers
- Page 8: Ceylon pitcher
- Page 9: Butter spreader
- Page 10: OXO V-Blade mandoline
- Page 11: IKEA ice trays