How to: Make the perfect cup of tea
Learn how to make the perfect cup of tea, plus find trendy tea accessories that can bring style to traditional tea parties.
Le Creuset teakettle
What is tea without a kettle? Introduce a classic kettle with stunning good looks and a colourful personality into your chic kitchen and never be without tea again. Known for its high-quality porcelain enamel and efficient conduction, a Le Creuset kettle will satisfy all of your boiling needs. Williams-Sonoma, $80.
- Page 1: How to: Make the perfect cup of tea
- Page 2: Emma monogrammed teapot
- Page 3: Tea Forte café cup in wooden box
- Page 4: Lemon double wall tea infuser cup
- Page 5: Raffia trays
- Page 6: Le Creuset teakettle
- Page 7: Tea straining spoon
- Page 8: Sugar and creamer set on bamboo tray
- Page 9: Tea towel
- Page 10: Tall butler tray stand
- Page 11: Tea infuser stick