Learn how to make the perfect cup of tea, plus find trendy tea accessories that can bring style to traditional tea parties.
Le Creuset teakettle
What is tea without a kettle? Introduce a classic kettle with stunning good looks and a colourful personality into your chic kitchen and never be without tea again. Known for its high-quality porcelain enamel and efficient conduction, a Le Creuset kettle will satisfy all of your boiling needs. Williams-Sonoma, $80.
- Page 1: How to: Make the perfect cup of tea
- Page 2: Emma monogrammed teapot
- Page 3: Tea Forte café cup in wooden box
- Page 4: Lemon double wall tea infuser cup
- Page 5: Raffia trays
- Page 6: Le Creuset teakettle
- Page 7: Tea straining spoon
- Page 8: Sugar and creamer set on bamboo tray
- Page 9: Tea towel
- Page 10: Tall butler tray stand
- Page 11: Tea infuser stick