Food & Entertaining - Party Planner
10 dinner party themes
Host a memorable soiree by getting creative with your meal planning and decor.
Image courtesy of Indigo.
Theme: The gilded age
Thanks to the popularity of television shows like Downton Abbey and the release of Baz Luhrmann’s high-def, lavish version of The Great Gatsby, the 1920s have lent their sumptuous aesthetic to everything from plates to pillows. Gather opulent props for the table—gilded plates, a few peacock feathers—so you and your friends can feign upper-class ennui for an evening.
- Page 1: Theme: The gilded age
- Page 2: Theme: Celebrate the harvest
- Page 3: Theme: An evening in Morocco
- Page 4: Theme: A tea party soiree
- Page 5: Theme: A dining room craft beer tasting
- Page 6: Theme: Rustic ambience
- Page 7: Theme: Mad Men
- Page 8: Theme: Salsa bar
- Page 9: Theme: The dessert party
- Page 10: Theme: Charcuterie chic