Food & Entertaining - Party Planner
Bloggers' Halloween tricks and treats
Get inspired by some of our favourite bloggers' tricks and treats for Halloween.
Photography by Vanessa Francis
Decor Happy: Bewitching black and white
You can't go wrong with decorating with black and white at Halloween. It's spooky and chic at the same time. A black candelabra, a white pedestal plate, and these cute papier mâché pumpkins and you have a striking table display for a Halloween party. I purchased the white pumpkins at West Elm and they are part of the Aid for Artisans program which benefits artisans in third world countries. Love that!
Vanessa is an interior decorator based in Milton, Ontario who loves creating beautiful and livable spaces for her clients. Through her blog, Decor Happy, she shares her knowledge, client work, beautiful interiors, finds, and the occasional DIY. Her hope is that everyone will have a home that makes them happy!
- Page 1: Echoes of Laughter: Creepy candy tray
- Page 2: The Fabulous Design File: Spooky sparkles
- Page 3: aDESIGNdock: Ghostly glam
- Page 4: Decor Happy: Bewitching black and white
- Page 5: Marcus Design: Ghoulish goodies
- Page 6: hodge:podge: Spine-chilling cookies
- Page 7: Desire to Decorate: Scary spiders