Food & Entertaining - Party Planner
Bloggers' Halloween tricks and treats
Get inspired by some of our favourite bloggers' tricks and treats for Halloween.
Photography by Barbara Matson
hodge:podge: Spine-chilling cookies
Instead of going crazy with Halloween decor I like to whip up a batch of “Creepy Witch’s Finger” cookies from Canadian Living with my children. They always get excited (even though they are teenagers) to make these cookies. They may look gory, but they taste absolutely divine.
Barbara is a caffeine-fueled design aficionado that makes her home on Canada’s “wet” coast. She is the author of hodge:podge, a blog that showcases her frugal do-it-yourself projects, room makeovers, and interviews with fabulous Canadians, inspirational interiors and anything else that tickles her fancy.
- Page 1: Echoes of Laughter: Creepy candy tray
- Page 2: The Fabulous Design File: Spooky sparkles
- Page 3: aDESIGNdock: Ghostly glam
- Page 4: Decor Happy: Bewitching black and white
- Page 5: Marcus Design: Ghoulish goodies
- Page 6: hodge:podge: Spine-chilling cookies
- Page 7: Desire to Decorate: Scary spiders