- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Maldon sea salt
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 12 coloured cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels cut from the cob
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 lb chopped rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup torn fresh basil leaves
1 Whisk together the honey mustard, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil and salt in a small bowl.
2 Arrange the baby spinach on a large platter and top with the tomatoes, corn, avocado and chicken.
3 Sprinkle with the blue cheese and basil. Serve the salad with the dressing on the side.