Back to school isn't just for kids! Try these delicious recipes to get you back on track as the new school year begins.
The new school year is fast approaching and although you may not be going back to school, there's no reason why you can't get into the back-to-school spirit, too! We've prepared a few easy and healthy recipes
to put you in a great mood for the start of a busy year.
This salad takes minutes to put together and will make sure that you have something fresh for lunchtime. The grapefruit and avocado combination is heavenly and will keep the summer
- 1 large grapefruit, cut into wedges
- 1 large avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A small handful of fresh mint leaves
Mix the grapefruit
and avocado in a bowl. 2
In a separate bowl, whisk the olive oil and lemon and season with salt and pepper. Spoon over the salad and garnish with fresh mint leaves.