- 160 grams butter, at room temperature (2/3 cup)
- 125 grams powdered sugar (1-1/4 cups)
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 260 grams gluten-free flour (2-1/4 cups)
- 20 grams cornstarch (2 tbsp.)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Powdered sugar for rolling
1 Cream together butter, sugar, zest and vanilla. Add lemon juice and mix. Add the flour, cornstarch and salt to the butter mixture and mix until combined.
2 Form the dough into a log that is about 2 inches in diameter. Wrap it in parchment and refrigerate it overnight.
3 Cut the log into 1/2 inch disks and bake at 350F for about 12 minutes. Let the cookies cool slightly and roll in powdered sugar while they are still warm.
For more delicious recipes like this, visit Cannelle et Vanille.