Classic blues and rich metallics create a stunning decor scheme for the celebration of Hanukkah.
The gorgeous blues and turquoise tones that appear in cool winter colour palettes are perfectly in line with a Hanukkah decorating scheme. Here, Style at Home design editor Jessica Waks adorns her family home to show off the many ways in which the holiday, which takes place in 2012 from December 8 to 16 (the dates change each year depending on the Jewish calendar), can be beautifully incorporated into the season.
Decorating for Hanukkah
Baking for the holidays is half the fun of the season, however you celebrate. Jessica (left) and her mom make sugar cookies and decorate them every year, taking advantage of the time spent together.
- Page 1: Decorating for Hanukkah
- Page 2: Cheerful Hanukkah decor
- Page 3: Dining room
- Page 4: The menorah
- Page 5: Dreidels
- Page 6: Bringing festivity to smaller spots
- Page 7: Transforming Christmas crackers
- Page 8: Baking cookies
- Page 9: Toasting
- Page 10: Homemade potato latkes
- Page 11: Jelly doughnuts (Sufganiyot)