Composed of a selection of large guestrooms, Zaza also features 17 concept suites and their signature Magnificent Seven -- a collection of themed suites that specialize in luxury. Benji Homesy, President of Zaza, says the hotel maintains an occupancy rate of around 80%, and it's not hard to see why -- since it opened in 2002, Hotel Zaza has been the go-to spot for relaxation, night-life and celebrity encounters in Dallas.
The exterior of uptown Dallas hotel, Hotel Zaza.
What we love:
- The Magnificent Seven suites, which include Crouching Tiger, Dangerous Beauty, The Last Czar, Leonardo, Raven, Red Shoes and Rock Star.
- Zaza's 4-star restaurant, The Dragonfly, is a great option for dinner and late night drinks.
- The furniture and accessories in the concept suites are a mix of store-bought items and pieces purchased from markets around the world.
- Much of the art throughout the hotel is by Dallas' own Reg Land.
- Magnificet Seven suites are located in a separate wing of the hotel that can only be accessed through an authorized card -- the ultimate in guest privacy.
- ZaSpa, the hotel spa, offers everything from signature massages to anti-cellulite therapy.