Simple home organizing solutions
- Fall is the second busiest season and one of the most common problems standing between you and an organized home is the ability to establish a routine. Think about your daily routine and then plan out ways to maximize your time and accomplish your chores efficiently.
- Put systems in place to minimize the time and effort usually spent clearing clutter and running around the house trying to find misplaced objects.
- Keep the family on the same page by synching up everyone's cellphones.
- Preach punctuality. Help ensure that you aren't downstairs waiting to leave in the morning while your teen is still upstairs getting ready by ensuring all the clocks in the house keep the same time.
- Keep a calendar in a common room like the kitchen to keep track of everyone's important dates and appointments.