Organizing ideas for every room in your house
A room-by-room guide to keeping your home gloriously orderly and organized.
Sorting out the laundry room
When the laundry starts to pile up, the most arduous task is sorting out the lights, darks, delicates and dry clean-only items. To make life easier, set up a sorting station with containers or hampers for each type of wash. Get more ideas for organizing your laundry room.
- Page 1: Clutter-free kitchen
- Page 2: Define your dining room
- Page 3: Bedroom storage
- Page 4: Designate your living space
- Page 5: Bathroom baskets
- Page 6: Front hall
- Page 7: Sorting out the laundry room
- Page 8: Kid-friendly clean ups
- Page 9: Fabulously organized home office
- Page 10: Clear out the garage