From single-lever to wall-mounted, pullout spray to pillar, there are more options for kitchen sink faucets than you ever might have imagined. So, which one's right for you and your kitchen? Read our primer before you hit the stores!
- Convenient one-hand operation.
- Leaves room on the sink deck for other units, like the soap dispenser.
- Removes clutter from the sink deck for a cleaner look.
- Available in both classic and contemporary looks.
- Comes in either two-handle or single-handle styles.
- Small shower wand pulls out of the faucet base.
- Great for rinsing or filling pots on the counter.
- Some have a temperature-maintaining pause button.
- Old-fashioned, nostalgic look perfect for period kitchens.
- Single- or two-handle styles.
- Small spray head on a flexible pullout hose mounted on the faucet.
- Smaller size makes them more manoeuvrable than pullouts.
- Suited to gooseneck faucets.
- Increases the workspace around the sink area under the faucet.
- Great for filling tall pots.
Page 1 of 1