In the words of dear Stevie Wonder: isn't she lovely; isn't she wonderful? The new iPhone 4 is like a dream come true and I could not be happier that I'm approaching the 2-year mark on my phone plan so I can upgrade from my iPhone 3G. Apart from its sleek new look (it's 24% thinner than the current iPhone 3GS), the 100+ new features are so brilliant it makes me want to cry. Here are a few of the fab new innovations that Apple has added to the newest generation of the iPhone:
- FaceTime: basically, it's iPhone to iPhone video calling -- we're talking Jestons-type stuff, here.
- Retina Display: a screen definition so sharp that those who have tested it so far are in awe of its crispness
- Multitasking: the ability to quickly flip through third party apps, allowing you to handle your Facebook, Twitter and FourSquare updates all at once
- HD video recording and editing: fab video recording, plus it features an LED light so you can take great videos even in low-light settings
- Second microphone: for sound cancellation so you don't sound like you're in a hurricane every time you're walking down Front St. in the winter
- 40% more talk time on the new battery