The geometric rug is this month's hot item!
Not only is it comfortable for your feet, but it adds texture and a lot of pizzazz to the decor.
There are many options in stores right now. So here is our pick of our favourites:
1. Traverse wool and cotton rug at CB2 - starting at $799
2. Raw polyester rug made from recycled plastic bottles at Simons - on sale for $129.95
3. Grey Cotton Tham Rug at Bouclair - $199
4. Wool and cotton Nomad rug at EQ3 - $499.99
5. Terali Ivy green carpet at Ruggable - starting at $199
6. JOAQUIN hand-woven polyester rug at Structube - $349
7. Construct rug by Gus* Modern at Nüspace - from $885
8. Polypropylene prismatic shine rug from Simons - $198
9. Halved multi-coloured flat woven rug at IKEA--$199
10. Natural wool and cotton hand-knotted rug at Simons--$198