Image: Michael Nangreaves / Food styling: Michelle Rabin
Mint adds a refreshing taste to this fruit and vegetable salad.
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into 1" slices
- 2 baby cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup baby cress
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 Arrange the cantaloupe, cucumbers, radishes and onion on a platter.
2 In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, lime zest and juice; drizzle over the salad. Garnish with the mint and baby cress. Season with salt and pepper; serve.