Image: Catherine Côté
A hearty salad made with chickpeas, edamame, cherry tomatoes and sunflower seeds, and featuring dressing made with good-for-the-gut yogurt.
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp liquid honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 19-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup shelled edamame
- 16 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup shelled sunflower seeds
1 In a small mixing bowl, whisk all the dressing ingredients together; set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl, combine all the salad ingredients except the sunflower seeds. Divide the salad among four serving plates. Drizzle some of the dressing over each plate and sprinkle with sunflower seeds. Serve immediately.
Prep & cook time: 15 minutes
BUY THIS BOOK
Excerpted from Yogurt Every Day by Hubert Cormier. Recipes Copyright © 2017 Hubert Cormier, Photography copyright © 2017 Catherine Côté. Excerpted by permission of Appetite by Random House. All rights reserved.