Spring brings with it a list of mandatory garden chores—clearing out the garden, pruning and trimming, and cleaning out pots so they’re ready to hold all those plants you haul home from the nursery. We’ve gathered some garden must-haves and accessories that not only serve their purpose in the garden, they’re stylish to boot. Speaking of boots, we didn’t include any in our list, but you might want to grab yourself a stylish pair of rain boots that will allow you to romp around your backyard retreat with abandon.
Water with style
You won’t want to relegate this little number to your garden shed. This watering can deserves a place of prominence among your pots. It’s also nice to have it handy so it can do double duty indoors and out during the summer months! “Diva” watering can and a great garden tool. Alessi, $60.
Homes - Gardens
10 new gardening accessories and tools
Any of these stylish gardening accessories will help you create a beautiful outdoor living space.
- Page 1: Water with style
- Page 2: Provide swank lodging for feathered friends
- Page 3: Protect your paws
- Page 4: Group chic containers in various shapes and sizes
- Page 5: Potscape with a plant stand
- Page 6: Add living art to empty outdoor walls
- Page 7: Arm yourself with basic tools
- Page 8: Choose a stylish hose
- Page 9: Funnel your rain down a stylish "spout"
- Page 10: Get a monochromatic effect with terra cotta pots