How-To - DIY Decor
10 wedding DIY projects
Save and splurge where it counts with these helpful wedding tips and DIY projects.
Thankfully, with a little prep, thoughtfulness and some free time, there are ways to save when it comes to your wedding day. Here are 10 easy ways to save, plus some great ideas for wedding DIY projects.
1 A personalized stamp
Rather than spending the money to get personalized stationery in every aspect for your wedding, think about buying a personalized stamp with your initials and wedding date and stamp envelopes, thank you cards, table cards and menus for a more affordable option. The Penny Paper Co., prices range.
- Page 1: A personalized stamp
- Page 2: Use vintage vases, tea cups and bottles
- Page 3: Vintage paper hearts
- Page 4: Use glass jars for ... everything
- Page 5: Print your own table numbers and place cards
- Page 6: Try fabric flowers over real ones
- Page 7: Fonts can be your best friend
- Page 8: Create a candy bar
- Page 9: Add touches of lace
- Page 10: Cake and cupcake toppers