You will never believe how easy and cheap it is to create this eye-catching modern wreath.
- 125 chevron-patterned paper straws
- Glue gun
- 6" wooden embroidery hoop
1 Trim the straws to various lengths.
2 For the first layer of the wreath, glue the ends of the straws to the rim of the embroidery hoop, making sure to vary the lengths and create an even circle; glue a second layer directly on top of the straws of the first layer.
3 Hang the finished wreath.
For more beautiful DIY wreath ideas check out:
- DIY project: Wintry wall hangings
- DIY project: Ceiling medallion wreath
- DIY project: Colourful clothespins wreath