Photography by Virginia Macdonald
Define your dining room
Let's face it: The dining room isn't always being used to entertain. When it's not in use for guests, how do you use this space? Decide what your dining room is used for - eating, entertaining, maybe even working. Once you know what you use the space for, you can better lay out the furniture you'll need and find proper storage. Get more dining room organizing ideas.
Organizing - Organizing Ideas
Organizing ideas for every room in your house
A room-by-room guide to keeping your home gloriously orderly and organized.
- Page 1: Clutter-free kitchen
- Page 2: Define your dining room
- Page 3: Bedroom storage
- Page 4: Designate your living space
- Page 5: Bathroom baskets
- Page 6: Front hall
- Page 7: Sorting out the laundry room
- Page 8: Kid-friendly clean ups
- Page 9: Fabulously organized home office
- Page 10: Clear out the garage