10 Christmas tree alternatives and other small-space decorating ideas
When a real tree in a tiny home is not an option, try these alternative Christmas decorating ideas.
1 Use wall decals
All you need is a little bit of blank wall to put up this Christmas tree wall decal, by Montreal-based Subhuti Designs and available on etsy.com. The sticker decals are made of vinyl, come in a large range of cheery colours, and are easily removable. They're even suitable for smooth surfaces like fridges, large furniture and windows. Consider using one in a tight entranceway or even as a focal point behind a sofa, as shown. $24 US, Subhuti Designs on etsy.com.
- Page 1: Use wall decals
- Page 2: Hang monogram hooks for your stockings
- Page 3: Opt for a cardboard tree
- Page 4: Serve ornaments on a tray
- Page 5: Go for the faux
- Page 6: Use clear decorations
- Page 7: Bring it into the bedroom
- Page 8: Branch out
- Page 9: Dangle ornaments from the ceiling
- Page 10: A little ribbon goes a long way